Abaddon is back and healthy, featured in Dynamite dark match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Abadon Returns To AEW From Injury As Part Of 'Bonus Matches' Before 5/17 AEW Dynamite​

Abadon returns.

During the AEW "bonus match" tapings before the May 17 episode of AEW Dynamite, Abadon returned from injury.

They teamed with Skye Blue & Willow Nightingale to defeat Emi Sakura, Marina Shafir & Nyla Rose. Abadon hasn't wrestled in AEW since November 2022. She has made independent dates for WOW, MPX, and other promotions. They reportedly suffered a broken collarbone at an independent event in November 2022.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Excellent, feature her more outside of Halloween now with the two shows. I think she's improved a lot

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Excellent, feature her more outside of Halloween now with the two shows. I think she's improved a lot
They are in killer shape too, I have always big fan of Abaddon even if they were limited in the ring. I do think, like Julia, that her dedication to the character can take her real far if they keeps up the training

I think their pronoun is they, fwiw, but I am not 100 on that

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
They are in killer shape too, I have always big fan of Abaddon even if they were limited in the ring. I do think, like Julia, that her dedication to the character can take her real far if they keeps up the training

I think their pronoun is they, fwiw, but I am not 100 on that

Pretty sure you're right yeah

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
HELL YEAH THIS IS THE NEWS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Happy that they're back, though with the demise of the Tazcalibur Visual Podcast I'm unsure how often they'll be popping up on a viewable platform, given their relative inexperience. I'm holding out hope for at least more than the usual 'eyyy October's the spooky month let's bring out the zombie' but, y'know, I get it.

That being said... Let's have them dethrone Jade for shits and giggles. They might be legit be one of, if not the, only non-uppercard signed talent who hasn't faced Jade, so, y'know. Why not. Yes, I am saying this from a purely fan-driven 'I like this person and want them to succeed' standpoint. No, I will not put any further consideration for what would happen afterwards, my shitposting only goes so far. Don't @ me.

Anyway. Delighted Abadon's back. This is good news and the only thing worth talking about in the past 24 hours.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm glad Abadon's back. Their gimmick is unique in the AEW women's division and I hope soon they can get in the mix.