A Textbook for Juggalos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
cover.jpg

toc.jpg

intro.jpg

asstronomy.jpg

weather.jpg

animals.jpg

magents.jpg

wacktivities.jpg

genetics.jpg

closing.jpg

They're clowns, they're suppose to make us laugh.

Wordlife

Reaction score
OH
MY
GOD!

This may offend me, but, I think I just pissed my pants! :roflmao:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Everyone says their a juggalo because it's the "cool" anti-authoritarian thing to be right now that isn't labeled as Emo. But just because you wear the stupid facepaint and drink faygo while listening to Monoxide and ICP in the comfort of your own home doesn't mean you know anything about being a juggalo. The actual philosophy is neo-crusader christian doctrine hidden behind the messages of a "Great Malenko" the "Dark Carnival" and other such terms used by Jay & Shaggy to spread their agenda to the ignorant masses.

Don't take my word for it, do the research.

Wordlife

Reaction score
^Hate to say it but you are correct, but I've been a juggalo since I was 7, and yeah its been like that since the dawn of time.

Wordlife

Reaction score
^I actually don't usually put any face paint on when I go to shows, hell, I went to a show on Saturday, ask Josh (se76), he was talking to me about it on Facebook lol

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah lol he did.

I think the whole face painting thing is quite comical. Especially since around here they don't wear it just to shows. They randomly just wear it around town. It's usually just around Halloween but I see them do it periodically throughout the year. It's quite LMAO worthy.

Wordlife

Reaction score
It really is, that's the one thing I truly never understood, but whatever lol