A talk within the shadows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
We open up to the sounds of raindrops on the streets of an old broken down part of town underneath a underpass in the shadows we hear a dark raspy voice and just a dim light of a cig.

Graves: The world has gone to shit, but do not think I forgot about you. You see I think about you every day every night since there is nothing really to do now. You see this world maybe living in a so called nightmare but, to you all of this should be a blissing. Isolation, well its not so bad to be alone with one thoughts at least it shouldn't be for you Brian. You see Brian I you and I are going to be in a coffin match grave consequences for the man who ends up in the coffin alone and dark. You see I hope you take this time and reflect in the isolation because I hope you are living through a walking nightmare alone scared of what the future holds. I hope that it eats away at your skin like a poison.

I hope that you are forgotten, isolated and scared I hope all this because I want the man that you are trying to hide underneath those eyes. I want the one that has been isolated for so long like a animal in a cage. I want the man that is the living embodiment of self loathing and hatred to step forward because that is the man that is a kindred spirit he is the man that wouldn't just walk into darkness but, full on sprint with a bomb on his chest ready to take the world down with him.

You see some man like to watch the world burn others well that like to watch the world suffer and I am one of those people and so are you Brian. So don't lie to yourself or these people wake up the living nightmare and join me walk into the shadows and accept that we will never see the light of day. Humanity it is time to awaken from the chains that bound you and its time to kill Brian off. Death is a sweet release for the weak, when you have no emotion you got nothing to lose and when you got nothing to lose that is when you are at the most dangerous that you can be.

1590697950700.png

Reactions: Chris