A Suggestion for the War Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok. Ive noticed on this site that in battles people post their product before everyone is done with the entries. In some cases this could lead to advantages and disadvantages. So my suggestion is that we have GFX Battle Liaisons. What the liaisons would do is when a battle was proposed and agreed upon by all the contestants(this being style,stips that sort of thing), a liaison would step in and give a due date of possibly 48 hours from when he made the battle official. The contestants would then have 48 hours to create their entry, they would then PM it to the Battle Liaison who would then post all the GFX at the same time so no contestants can see the other entries. And then the liaison would set the voting and how many votes needed which would also be agreed upon by the participants. And then the liaison would report the results to the GFX HOF.

Just an idea. Let me know what yall think.

Wrestling Station

its really depending on the battlers themselves, if they wish to keep it a private battle, then a third party would be as the main judge to recieve the entries through PM. Otherwise, its not a big deal as its a normal battle not a league battle that results in rankings and points.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Well a due date should be set for all battles. Then just post iit when you choose, you dont have to post first, you can post 1 hour before the deadline.

It dosnt really give much of an advantage or disadvantage though.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I personally agree with this suggestion and would also like to see if names could not be put on the sigs as not to get votes just because people like the artist. This has worked on other forums (3 of which I mod the GFX sections). Here's an example of how the battle would look:

Butters accepts the challenge from Alhajri. Then someone (lets say me) lays the stips:
Must use text IWF GFX LEAGUE or IMPACT WRESTLING FORUMS or something showing where this battle is taking place as not to have the work ripped (stolen)
PM entry to WS (or suitable MOD)
They will then close the challenge thread and open a voting thread where everyone votes on the battle. Voting threads will NOT be polls so it allows more posting by members and sparks activity and allows criticism on the work.
The entries will be labeled something like OPTION 1 and OPTION 2 but the thread title will say BUTTERZ VS. ALHAJRI - SHREK 4 BATTLE - VOTE NOW.

Just my opinion guys. Don't be to harsh on me. I'm a noob at graphics.