A Song to Describe You

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This might be a weird post, but I got into a conversation with one of my YouTube subscribers and she told me about a song that she thought described me. Well, I thought it was a bit weird but only due to the song that she picked.

I have actually had people several times tell me that there were songs they thought described me. The two I've heard the most are:

and

Now personally, I don't think I am much of heartbreaker. I was cute and pretty twinkish when I was younger, but I've long outgrew that. However, I think "Unwell" by Matchbox 20 REALLY describes me. I don't think any of you can deny that I am a bit eccentric. I've actually been referred to as "crazy" by my parents, my siblings, my significant others, my friends... although it rarely is said in a mean way. It's just that I am WAY different than most people.

So I am curious, has anyone ever said that a song represents you? If not, is there a song that you feel represents you? I think music is one of the greatest mediums for expression, so I think I could learn a lot by someone through a song they feel represents them.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

---

I really don't have an honest/serious answer :dawg:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Okay I gave it some actual thought and I think this song applies to me the most. People are always telling me not to worry, not to let anxiety get to me, and I never really fit in anywhere.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
All of my friends call me "chill" but I just call it not giving a fuck anymore, the Sex Pistols seem to understand that.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
A combination of...

and...

and...

and under the surface where it makes me able to create Ivy Hale and some other characters that haven't seen the light of day...