A Quick Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
made a quick poster...sorta ran outa ideas though.....anyone think of any tht could help??

4z3q1c7.jpg

(for anyone who can't see the top image thats the only reason i have it twice ;))

FTWcopy.jpg

Reaction score
i like it it look perfesional but its too dark i think light the top of it up alittle 9.9/10

PeepShow

It would have been better if you had the TNA logo in it somewhere, but still not bad....

8.5/10

Untouchable

Reaction score
misfit:

please dont give me hugely high ratings....be a bit harsher like i say to other people on here compare it 2 the best work you've ever seen .....getting low marks only makes you work harder the next time......but yeh i'll lighten up the top

Peepshow:
yeah i tried to fit it in but its an awkward shape its really annoying

Wrestling Station

Unfortunatly, i cant view the image, its giving me a red X.
can you upload it on imageshake or photobucket? i think tinypic is not showing me anything accroding to my server.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Unfortunatly, i cant view the image, its giving me a red X.
can you upload it on imageshake or photobucket? i think tinypic is not showing me anything accroding to my server.

yeah sure ...i'll edit my first post with it in a sec

Wrestling Station

Thanks Untouchable..
everything in it is very good except for the following:
1- the ECG lines are in low quality (compared to the main PSD quality image).
with that layer, just add stroke to the green ECG lines (same color of your border with 1px is more than enough) to make it stand more due to the point i mentioned above.

2-Its a good style for the poster, but its repeated ( i remember you doing something similar with another banner).

3-More green color to the lights will look better imo.

8.8/10 very good.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Really like it tbh, nice and official.
The very bottom text looks lame though. I suggest using arial and have it all caps lock, then have it really small aswell, it looks more official, as i can telll thats the way you designed the poster.

Overall, i like it, nice one!

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
8/10 man i like how you have the heart monitor thing in the background, and the lights coming down on him looks real pro. keep it up :)