Kayfabe A Personal Confrontation (Pre-Show Footage)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*As Marie Quinn is walking down the hall following her conversation with Jet, Terra walks up behind her, grabbing her left arm and spinning her around while still keeping a tight grip*
Terra: You can try to keep pretending that what you are doing is for the best of the SPARK division, but we both know that the only reason that you talked Alex into making this tournament is because you are wanting to screw me out of the championship that I rightfully earned!

@Jet Starr

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*As Marie Quinn is walking down the hall following her conversation with Jet, Terra walks up behind her, grabbing her left arm and spinning her around while still keeping a tight grip*
Terra: You can try to keep pretending that what you are doing is for the best of the SPARK division, but we both know that the only reason that you talked Alex into making this tournament is because you are wanting to screw me out of the championship that I rightfully earned!

@Jet Starr
Marie: Terra, first off, you grab me like that again, and there will be fines. Secondly, I will be the first to admit that I really don't like you. However, I'm positive that everyone can agree that I have been the fairest authority figure in Ignition. If I didn't want you as champion, you wouldn't be champion. This tournament is to find you a deserving contender and nothing more.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Marie: Terra, first off, you grab me like that again, and there will be fines. Secondly, I will be the first to admit that I really don't like you. However, I'm positive that everyone can agree that I have been the fairest authority figure in Ignition. If I didn't want you as champion, you wouldn't be champion. This tournament is to find you a deserving contender and nothing more.
Terra: Oh you can spit that crap somewhere else! The only reason you haven't been able to blatantly screw me out of my belt is because you know that if you do, you and Jet will be out of jobs. This tournament is nothing more than for you to find the second best in the division, that way when you tamper with my match at Contest of Champions, it is actually believable that they could beat me.
*Terra unstraps her belt from around her waist and pretty much gloats it in Marie's face*
Terra: And all of this is out of jealousy because you know that I am the better business woman and that I am holding something that even if you tried, you would never be able to win it yourself.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Terra: Oh you can spit that crap somewhere else! The only reason you haven't been able to blatantly screw me out of my belt is because you know that if you do, you and Jet will be out of jobs. This tournament is nothing more than for you to find the second best in the division, that way when you tamper with my match at Contest of Champions, it is actually believable that they could beat me.
*Terra unstraps her belt from around her waist and pretty much gloats it in Marie's face*
Terra: And all of this is out of jealousy because you know that I am the better business woman and that I am holding something that even if you tried, you would never be able to win it yourself.
Marie pushes the championship away with one finger.

Marie: I'm not looking for a way to screw you, I'm trying to make this division as good as, if not better than the men on this show. And uhm, you throwing around these...high-school insults is making it clear that it must be a really long time since you've gotten any, Terra.

Marie smiles at Terra and giggles.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Marie pushes the championship away with one finger.

Marie: I'm not looking for a way to screw you, I'm trying to make this division as good as, if not better than the men on this show. And uhm, you throwing around these...high-school insults is making it clear that it must be a really long time since you've gotten any, Terra.

Marie smiles at Terra and giggles.
*Terra glares at Marie as she steps closer*
Terra: Oh, trust me, I've gotten plenty. The difference between you and I though is that I wasn't doing it to advance my career.
*A slight smirk appears on Terra's face as slight adjustment in presentation can be seen made by Marie*
Terra: For years I've been working my ass off here. I started as a lowly intern, became a interviewer, then a manager, and now I'm the best the SPARK division has to offer, which is proven by the fact that I am the SPARK World Champion!
*Terra raises her title up again*
Terra: And you... you suddenly just appear out of nowhere and are handed the position of Assistant General Manager?
*She lowers her belt to her side and steps in so that her and Marie are standing mere inches apart*
Terra: Unlike you, I actually put in the effort and worked my way up to get where I am in this business. Meanwhile you..
*Terra looks Marie up and down*
Terra: You slept with the boss' brother to get where you are.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*Terra glares at Marie as she steps closer*
Terra: Oh, trust me, I've gotten plenty. The difference between you and I though is that I wasn't doing it to advance my career.
*A slight smirk appears on Terra's face as slight adjustment in presentation can be seen made by Marie*
Terra: For years I've been working my ass off here. I started as a lowly intern, became a interviewer, then a manager, and now I'm the best the SPARK division has to offer, which is proven by the fact that I am the SPARK World Champion!
*Terra raises her title up again*
Terra: And you... you suddenly just appear out of nowhere and are handed the position of Assistant General Manager?
*She lowers her belt to her side and steps in so that her and Marie are standing mere inches apart*
Terra: Unlike you, I actually put in the effort and worked my way up to get where I am in this business. Meanwhile you..
*Terra looks Marie up and down*
Terra: You slept with the boss' brother to get where you are.
Marie, barely letting Terra finish that statement, slaps Terra across the face.

Marie freezes up, realizing what she had just done.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Marie, barely letting Terra finish that statement, slaps Terra across the face.

Marie freezes up, realizing what she had just done.
*Terra grasps at her cheek as she slowly looks up at Marie with a death glare. Seconds later, Terra throws her championship on the ground before going to attack Marie. Before Terra can get her hands on the Assistant General Manager though, she is stopped by Co-GM, Alex, whom blocks her path and forces her back away from Marie*
Terra: I'm going to kill that b-
Alex Pierse: Such passion in you tonight! You know where that passion could do good? On the commentary table tonight!
Terra: N-
*Alex picks up the SPARK World Championship, shoving it into Terra's hands before turning her to face the other way and giving her a slight push in that direction*
Alex Pierse: Show's starting in less than five, so get on out there!
*Reluctantly, Terra does as she as told. Then, with a sigh of relief, Alex turns to Marie with a smile*
Alex Pierse: Well, that was a close one, huh?
*Before Marie can speak though, Alex cuts her off*
Alex Pierse: Now first I'd just like to lay this out here. You've been a joy to work with, even if you don't seem to have a very high opinion of me.
*It is at this point that Alex's smile fades to that of reluctance*
Alex Pierse: Sadly though, you've forced me to take a position that I don't want to take. I prefer not to be the uptight General Manager, as that is your brother in laws position, but you've left me with no choice.
*Alex steps forward to Marie, who remains confused as to what is going on*
Alex Pierse: Marie, I heard you threaten a lawsuit if Terra put her hands on you again. Though that was an appropriate way to deal with the matter, the fact that you put your hands on her not long afterwards was not. To make a threat like that and then do something that you know would lead to the exact response you just told her not to have.. it was not befitting of an Assistant General Manager.
*Alex rubs his forehead to attempt to calm his newly acquired headache*
Alex Pierse: I mentioned before that just like you work for Jet...you also work for me. So as your boss, and in order to keep things here in Ignition fair...Marie, if you put your hands on any superstar again, whether they be male or female, then you will be indefinitely suspended as the Assistant General Manager until I say otherwise. Is that understood?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*Terra grasps at her cheek as she slowly looks up at Marie with a death glare. Seconds later, Terra throws her championship on the ground before going to attack Marie. Before Terra can get her hands on the Assistant General Manager though, she is stopped by Co-GM, Alex, whom blocks her path and forces her back away from Marie*
Terra: I'm going to kill that b-
Alex Pierse: Such passion in you tonight! You know where that passion could do good? On the commentary table tonight!
Terra: N-
*Alex picks up the SPARK World Championship, shoving it into Terra's hands before turning her to face the other way and giving her a slight push in that direction*
Alex Pierse: Show's starting in less than five, so get on out there!
*Reluctantly, Terra does as she as told. Then, with a sigh of relief, Alex turns to Marie with a smile*
Alex Pierse: Well, that was a close one, huh?
*Before Marie can speak though, Alex cuts her off*
Alex Pierse: Now first I'd just like to lay this out here. You've been a joy to work with, even if you don't seem to have a very high opinion of me.
*It is at this point that Alex's smile fades to that of reluctance*
Alex Pierse: Sadly though, you've forced me to take a position that I don't want to take. I prefer not to be the uptight General Manager, as that is your brother in laws position, but you've left me with no choice.
*Alex steps forward to Marie, who remains confused as to what is going on*
Alex Pierse: Marie, I heard you threaten a lawsuit if Terra put her hands on you again. Though that was an appropriate way to deal with the matter, the fact that you put your hands on her not long afterwards was not. To make a threat like that and then do something that you know would lead to the exact response you just told her not to have.. it was not befitting of an Assistant General Manager.
*Alex rubs his forehead to attempt to calm his newly acquired headache*
Alex Pierse: I mentioned before that just like you work for Jet...you also work for me. So as your boss, and in order to keep things here in Ignition fair...Marie, if you put your hands on any superstar again, whether they be male or female, then you will be indefinitely suspended as the Assistant General Manager until I say otherwise. Is that understood?
Marie looks Alex in the eyes, sucks her teeth and nods yes.

Marie: Does that include you?

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Marie looks Alex in the eyes, sucks her teeth and nods yes.

Marie: Does that include you?
*He shrugs*
Alex Pierse: Nah!
*His earlier smile then returns and in a casual tone he says-*
Alex Pierse: If you put your hands on a General Manager, then you may just be fired on the spot instead.
*Alex then turns and walks away, back in his usual mood*

Status
Not open for further replies.