A look back into 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I am soo grateful for some of the stuff that occurred in 2017 for me.
In May of 2017 I Signed up on this Forum thinking "Eh, I'll only be here a few weeks, check it out, and move on to somewhere else. Until I started making some AWSOME friends. Some Christian friends also that share a scripture now and then. I wouldn't trade this forum for any other. You all have Helped me in so many ways, through my own depression, anxiety, fears, happiness. When Im having an off day, I always feel so welcomed here. This is a great place to vent to a friend or two, and they'd understand. I may not hv been the best when First signing up and almost getting into a heated argument. But As the months went by, I became more and more like my self. Im glad to call this place my second home/Family. Whether we gain or Lose anything or Anyone, All that matter is that we have each other at the end if the day. :
I truly love and Appreciate you all. Thank You!
Peace Out to 2017.
-
Hello 2018!!!:
May this year be THE BEST year for all of us. There are many surprises to be had. Many more ppl to meet. May God Bless Us All this wonderful year!
See ya'll around the Forum.
♡♡♡
-Posted by Nicole/Haze on the 1st of January 2018!!- :emoji_wink:

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
the stiff that incurred

oh-my-takei.gif

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You are far too wholesome for this world.

I am thankful that 2017 is over, and that I ended it off well by joining this forum and meeting all of you. Here's to hoping 2018 is the best year ever.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hope 2018 is a great year for everyone.

2017 had it's ups and downs like every year. Highlight was my daughter's first birthday. That was cool and she's awesome. Such a funny little girl. Always so positive.

Anyways lol I'm hoping 2018 brings more ups than downs in life, but reality is those downs will happen and we'll all just have to push on through them.

Glad you have found a home here on these forums. I'm not nearly as active as I have been in the past, But yes there are some great people on here. That's what I have found over my years on the internet. Places like this, small community, blocked off from the rest of the internet assholes usually have much kinder people. Almost like the misfits in a way. And I mean that in the nicest way possible because I, too, am here along with you all.

Alright I'll just stop going on now lol. Happy New year!

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler