A little Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Whats up with all these little douche bags adverting recently? ok let me speak for the rest of the board when i say we dont want to join your fucking shitty ass forum...so fuck the hell off

ok im sick of coming here and hearing about some fucking no name forum..news fucking flash..

IWF> all the other forums

dont like hearing that? then go the fuck back to your shitty forum...cause im sick of hearing it. We are at fucking IWF....so talk about IWF.

Goddammit

Great One

You have the wrong spelling of "favorite" in your user title.

Fail.

This Guy

you all fail because in every english speaking country in the world favourite is spelt that way. Only in the US is the U left out. Favorite is the US English Spelling. Favourite is the proper english spelling. But thanks for playing our game.

Great One

you all fail because in every english speaking country in the world favourite is spelt that way. Only in the US is the U left out. Favorite is the US English Spelling. Favourite is the proper english spelling. But thanks for playing our game.
Spelled*

KenFan4life

Reaction score
nah-man...

I'z Trying to SAY...

"SAMMY-SO-SA-CAN-SUCK-A-FART-OUTTA-MY-DICK!!!"

^how's i spileted That RIGHTW?!

This Guy

actually spelt is correct too. Look it up people. Seriously, its pretty bad when I one of the worst spellers in the world is correcting people on spelling.