A Kim Possible Live Action Movie is happening.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Kim Possible to get live-action movie

Hollywood's determination to destroy all childhoods continues. Anyways thoughts? And who do you think would be a good Kim Possible? I was thinking Karen Gillian but that might be because I just watched Jumanji...I don't know.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well, I would like to see who they cast to be that naked mole rat.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Haze... is that you? :notsure:
no....

200.gif

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I really don't know how they plan to do this? The whole point of Kim Possible was the sitcom, cartoon feel. Live action Kim Possible? How are they going to animate the actress to jump the way Kim did in the cartoon?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Bump because I've just remembered this is a thing. Why did I have to remember it?

So Kim Possible Isn't being played by Karen like I wanted. They went younger. And someone who's only other credit is giggling girl from Game Changers....okay.
kim-possible-first-look-at-sadie-stanley-as-the-iconic-character-in-the-dcom-reboot-ftr.jpg

....This is the image the movie released at comic con. Looks like a Halloween costume but why does she have a choker? Makes no sense.

The ones I know the actors for, aren't the worse tbh. Like Alyson hannigan is playing the mum. Which is actually pretty good casting. And Ron is played by the younger kid from the Goldbergs...its not terrible, I guess? David Singh from The Flash is playing Dr Glopman. No idea who that is. Even Google had no clue because it only came up with links to the imdb page of Kim Possible. So this might be a thing or not. Who knows? Todd Stashwick is the villain Dr Drakken which makes sense considering he's the most evil looking person ever. And Shego is played by another nobody.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
TBF Karen Gillian wouldn't pass as a teenage highschool girl.