A Haunting in Connecticut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No such thing as ghosts first of all.

Second of all:

Carmen Snedeker was an unemployed wife and mother who was running an illegal interstate lottery business, about which she asked me numerous times to tell no one. I never met the son, who was said to be ill, although I was allowed to talk to him on the phone once, supervised by Carmen. When the boy began to talk about drugs and told me that he didn’t hear and see strange things in the house once he began taking medication, Carmen ended the conversation.

http://www.horrorbound.com/readarticle.php?article_id=61

Third of all, all reports of possession etc can be explained by psychological illness.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What part of it is not a true story is incomprehensible to you people?

The son was mentally ill, not seeing ghosts or possessed.

Wrestling Station

I remember watching the series of Ghost Hunters on Discovery Channel. All they found out was difference in room temperatures and some wind. It could be due to anything in the surrounding that caused the alteration of room temperatures.

And yeah, both in my religion and in science, ghosts do not exist.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Saw the movie, starred Bart Allen from Smallville and an aged Casey Jones. Movie was unscary, boring and uninteresting. Wouldn't even watch it if it came on the Movie Network.

Wrestling Station

God created Humans and Gjins to conquer Earth.
Humans were made of soil/mud
Djin were made of Fire components.

Djin have powers that the humans cant perform/see/do/hear/etc.
If you interact with Djin, they will serve you do stuff (but in return you will lose the chance of getting the actual prize, heaven).

But anyway as so many here dont believe in anything anyway lol, just getting back to the point that Djin are not defined as ghosts.