A guy I wouldn't mind Ambrose feuding with.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Orton. He's stupidly over, he himself is a "psycho", Ambrose going over Randy would be great for Dean in my opinion. Randy doesn't care about losing and has put over multiple people in the recent past, so I think this would be sick if booked properly.

You could have it as Randy trying to out-crazy Dean but in the end he fails and Dean shows his sadistic side and just decimates Orton. inb4 marks complain because it's Randy.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
That would be awesome even If I like both of them and I think that orton is gonna turn heel soon , that would be so freaking awesome ...hmm probably something like edge did with Kane .... Between both of them ... :gusta:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Orton is turning Heel soon, so I don't think it will happen, but if it does somehow happen, it will definitely be interesting, although I prefer Dean to feud with DB.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
And you definitely can't be sure about Randy putting him over.

#Zigglernightofchampions

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ambrose will destroy him on the mic lol

Would be an interesting feud though, especially if it's for a title.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
deth said:
Ambrose will destroy him on the mic lol

Would be an interesting feud though, especially if it's for a title.

Ambrose would destroy 95% of the current roster in the mic so it doesn't matter. lol

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sure, I'm sick of that overrated piece of **** Ambrose anyway, no talent at all just some IWC people licking his ass lol, Orton burying him so he can job on Superstars for six months before being released seems dope imo.

Reactions: GeeTeaIye

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Sure, I'm sick of that overrated piece of **** Ambrose anyway, no talent at all just some IWC people licking his ass lol, Orton burying him so he can job on Superstars for six months before being released seems dope imo.

:isee:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:

:dawg: OK, seriously now. It sounds like a great idea, if they refuse to turn Orton heel, which seems to be something WWE lives by, after a few months it'd be a great feud to watch, given that Dean went over by being more psycho than Randy. Would be nice.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:

I honestly agree with you, he's overrated. In my opinion he isn't anything overly so special. Randy Orton is that sick and crazy guy and it should remain that way. Also, he's turning heel soon anyway.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Off-topic: Damn your signature ^

On-topic: But they can't really do that, can they?
Ambrose is in 3MB, and Randy is pretty busy building up a "Frenemy" feud with Sheamus.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
GTI said:
Off-topic: Damn your signature ^

On-topic: But they can't really do that, can they?
Ambrose is in 3MB, and Randy is pretty busy building up a "Frenemy" feud with Sheamus.

Ambrose in 3MB? That would be really interesting :happy:

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Ambrose in 3MB? That would be really interesting :happy:
Damn, Shield. I don't really give a fark for either of them right now, aside from Drew McIntyre.
You know, the one in Hell No.
:eek:tunga: