A Great Work by a Terrible Artist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'd post up the link to the site where I got this but my computer has been pretty messed up for the past few days (thus my absent, like anyone outside of the Hip Hop Discussion noticed). But I found an interesting blog with the title Great Work by a Terrible Artist, the main artist featured was 30 Rock by Tina Fey.

Now I personally don't watch the show but it seems to be NBC greatest piece of art the way they talk about it. After reading some of comments of hacks turning shit into gold, whether it's an album, movie series, I had to bring the topic here.

Now think it over, do your best but I'm mainly asking, who has done great work but is out right terrible in your mind.

Examples (from comments) Livin Proof, Group Home; Karate Kid, Ralph Macchio; Christopher Lambert, The Highlander.

Arizona Cards 2008-2009 Season
Deeper Than Rap, Rick Ross
American Pie 1 & 2, Chris Klein