A few problems...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So these are some problems I'm having in life right now...

First I'll start off with my best friend Tim who has been starting to hang out with this new girl named Maddy. And Tim has been changing alot because of this girl, hoping to date her...but she said she won't date until she's in college. I feel that she is trying to break up my friendship with Tim because she blames me for the way Tim acts...Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Secondly, my friend Lizzie just broke up with her boyfriend last night and I feel it has something to do with Me and Tim. Last Saturday, after homecoming dance, Tim and I walked hoe and just called a bunch of chicks to see who wanted to chill with us. Instead we just ended up talking to Lizzie on the phone for about 6-7 hours and she started to like Tim and I. But she still loved her boyfriend at that time. And now her boyfriend wants to try and fight me...Any ideas with this one as well?

Thanks guys, I would really appreciate.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
If Lizzie is cool and you think that there could be something there I think you should date her. Just avoid her ex/boyfriend and if he does try something just make sure you let him know your friends have your back.

Wrestling Station

If Lizzie is cool and you think that there could be something there I think you should date her. Just avoid her ex/boyfriend and if he does try something just make sure you let him know your friends have your back.

^^thats a good point, or if you dont want to get into trouble, just find another gf.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
or beat the shit out of the kid (using 2X4's if neccerary), and then take Lizzie if u like her.

Or you can take the boring way, and explain to the ex that you didn't mean for this to happen, and that you guys were just talking to her

Reaction score
Well I was thinking about dating Lizzie...
But she's more interested in Tim. Who today is officially going out with Maddy...

Reaction score
well then take advantage of Tim going out on a date and make it a double date....or separate but this week also

Reaction score
Yeah... So now I'm practically in love with Lizzie who is dating her ex again and probably has no feelings for me what so ever...And Tim and Maddy aren't going out yet...but all the signs point to it will happen soon...

Reaction score
If he wants to fight you just beat the living hell out of him and by doing that you will impress the girl so the girl will start liking you done.

Travis40

If he wants to fight you just beat the living hell out of him and by doing that you will impress the girl so the girl will start liking you done.

That wouldn't work. If anything, she'd not want to be friends with him if he did something like that. Showstopper, the world isn't like that and if he did it, he'd be in jail for assult.

Reaction score

Yeah dude...That wouldn't help at all...

Now Lizzie just broke up with her boyfriend again...I'm really fucking lost right now...

Fatal 55

Reaction score

Girls arn't impressed with somebody beating some 1 else up! Infact, if they have any personality what so ever, they usually care more about the person that DOES get beat-up!

So if worst comes to worst & he ends up trying to fight you or something of that nature, there's no shame in losing! And if she's impressed by him knocking you out or something like that, then you should know that she's a bit of a bitch! Not that i'm saying you'd lose a fight, afterall you could be a "Beast" (No pun intended) at fighting!

+ About her situation, if you really find yourself falling for here, then make a move & ask her out or something... Like somebody once said (Can't remember who said it, maybe MS i think), you don't regret if you get turned down but you DO regret if you don't ask!

Reaction score
Yeah...
Well I found out that she doesn't have any feelings for me.
But Beast does not give up.
I'm going to slowly try to get to know her more and more.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Shouldn't you know here inside out if you were on the phone for 7 hours !?!?! Well, maybe not, good luck with that nether-the-less!

Reaction score
^^Well I talked to her about how she deals with her problems. Not an interrogation.

phantomgerald

You should be there for her and maybe one day she might realise you're the one for her. If not, at least you gained a good friend.

Alternatively, turn gay.