A few new Sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
LAX.png

Made for Mat

DX.png

Made for something to do

UndertakerSig.png

See above

Okay It think the DX one is good. But please don't be to harsh. I am improving aren't I

Rate/Hate.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

like them all, but my fave would have to be the dx one.
overall rating as a collection: 9/10

CT Styles

- Your cutting has improved heaps

- Same with the backgrounds

- With the DX one, i dont see any point with the HHH pic in the bg, you barely notice it.

- LAX one is good too, the text cutting cood be better tho.

-The one in BKB's is good too.

What program do u use?

Overall, 8/10

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
That is all done with GIMP to be honest

EDIT: I also find the pics on Google or places like that and cut them myself.

CT Styles

Thats what i used to do until I found out about sites like psdprotocol & italianpsd. Thast really good though

Wrestling Station

Well, try download photoshop software instead of GIMP.
and were the rating really honest? 8/10 ? 9/10 ? :shock:

Wrestling Station

^improvement doesnt mean that he gets 9/10 for this!
my best work would be no more than 8.75/10 so i dont think that this work will be a 9/10. logic people.

anyway, i advice you to download photoshop, coz GIMP would never make you step up in your skills.

PeepShow

Ok, first off, I haven't seen your previous work, so I am just going by what I see. The cutting on the first one is horrid, and the who is in the background? Senshi? Plus, who's the chick in the middle? Just some random mexican?

The DX one isn't too bad, but you need to experiment with texts

The cut on Taker in the last one is bad as well is the text again. Just mainly work on cutting better (Use PSDs, dont cut) and get better fonts.

Kassidy

Reaction score
none of them are above 4/10 pretty good start for a beginner but upgrade to photoshop if ur not using it an try an actually get some sort of sense of design, these are way to simple a to no real sense of design. the dx one is the one that can pass as a decent sig the rest are just pics with words thrown in an slapped together, learn some blending techs an practice