A fantastic potential spoiler for tonight's RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Tonight’s WWE RAW from the New Orleans Arena will most likely feature the announcement of Randy Orton and Kane’s match for WWE’s No Way Out PPV, according to the Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer.

No Kane interfering in Bryan/Punk = :yes:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If this is so I will run around my campus screaming :yes:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:yes:, even though this match seems like random, lazy booking. Well, whatever, we'll have Punk vs Bryan again. :sweet:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
And no interruptions = fantastic.

Couldn't care about Orton/Kane tbh. We were going to get Orton/Jericho anyway which sucks. Orton/Kane had a decent match at ER though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Oh yes, I had already forgotten we were going to get Orton vs Jericho, but our stupid police officers can't tell a heel getting heat on a wrestling show apart from reality. Anyway, since it's emergency booking I'm OK with it. Punk vs Bryan with no interruptions from Kane at No Way Out... Here we go again. :gusta: