A Day In The Life...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
28/02/2017

~ I woke up this morning & its still raining. I hate the rain. It turns the dust to mud &
makes the roads around here crumble to pieces. Pot Hole City indeed.

~ I went to see my psychologist today...and it did not go well. He believes I take everything
in my life too seriously & its causing me a lot of mental distress as well as leading me to
offend others over trivial matters.

He explained I pay too much attention to details that don't really matter & it may slowly
drive me mad. He believes I should be medicated...but I don't want his "chemicals"

I told him I take most of the elements in my life seriously...but I don't have much in the
life to begin with.

I left shortly after that. I won't be going back.

~ I also picked up a new tin opener today & met a young lady named Abigail. Yes I
called her Sister Abigail. No I didn't explain why. She simply smiled nervously.

~ I realized today that I have recently behaved in an unjust manner towards several members
of the forum...even if I didn't necessarily mean to offend or insult them.

So to @Solidus @Solid Snake @RedDwarfTechy & @Geek773 I owe the 4 of you an apology.

I must confess I am going through a fairly "rough patch" at the moment & I had no right to
be rude or snarky towards you.

I also want to take this moment to thank @The Sheik for burying the hatchet with me recently.

I don't want any enemies or feuds on here...I just want to have good time...but I understand
I should not let my negative emotions & opinions spill out into this place & corrupt it, ruining
it for others.

I don't really know why I have posted this...it just felt like the right thing to do.

+++

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Everyone is going through personal struggles and we all have our own battles. You are human. No worries.