A couple of cool gangstas kick some white nazi ass on a School Bus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
[yt]ffISExYSpx0&feature=related[/yt]

also known as ''Crazy monkeys attack a student''

MikeRaw

Look at the morons just sitting there. And the fucking bus driver is just like "Please guys, sit down" and doesn't do anything. Lmao

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^actually there were 2, and both were jailed.
And seriously, he was surrounded.. if he had fought back all the monkeys would have jumped on him, so yea...
not to mention he was cowardly attacked from behind.

Reaction score
^careful, you'll get called a racist, and people will boycott your business, lol

noumenon

The kid honestly didn't even seem that phased by the punches...he fuckin ate those shots.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I woulda beat the shit outta those motherfuckers. The part where he felt his face and then the black ape hit him again made me rage hard as fucking hell

Throwing up byrd around 1:48. Fakeass gang

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I mean it looks like byrd but I thought that was a strictly Baltimore thing.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^actually there were 2, and both were jailed.
And seriously, he was surrounded.. if he had fought back all the monkeys would have jumped on him, so yea...
not to mention he was cowardly attacked from behind.

Just watched again, I thought they were the same guy. And still if I was surrounded, I would have went out fighting. I've been jumped before he didn't just stand there and get beat. I went down fighting.