Kayfabe A Classic Encounter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Titantron shows what appears to be Michael kelly sitting in a 3 piece suit in the back of his limousine driving to the 02 arena. Michael who is sporting his signature mustache and perfectly quaffed hair is standing directly at the camera, smiling in a somewhat happy and confident manner with his face turned to the left. He seems to be looking out in the distance at everything yet nothing at the same time*

Michael Kelly: Funny thing about Destiny, *pauses for dramatic effect* we can run from it, we can try to change it, but at the end of the day we are all pawns to it. *Turns to the camera* Except for me, I control my own destiny and with my destiknee, I control yours. 3 men go into that ring *holding up 3 fingers*, one man *with one fingerpointing at himself* leaves and I intend on making it my destiny to come out unscathed.

*The vignette skips to Michael Kelly walking through the lot into the backstage area of the arena. In a matter of self certainty,Michael begins to pace back and forth. He then begins chuckling to himself, Finally an automatic switch at the snap of a finger to an angry and even more serious manner as he continues*

Michael Kelly: The time has come for you two to feel the pain so many others have felt. The pain that put so many others on the shelf. The pain that I, The Chosen One, Shall be inflicting on you two and why? Its simple, the money is right. So for that so called bounty hunter and that amazing jackass, be prepared for the most grueling, and demanding match of your career. Watch out, because Destiknee is right around the corner.

*As the vignette fades to black we see Michael Kelly whisper “Chosen, Chosen Chosen”. Then a loud and unnatural laugh covers the room as The vignette ends*

@impactking @Crazykillerv1

Last edited: