A Belated Thank You

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I would first like to say, I apologize that I didn't get to post this on my birthday, which was the 20th of April, but I didn't have the time and my internet went out for a couple of days because it always does when you need it the most, am I right.

On the 28th of March, I took what money I had left and gone to my local pawn shop and bought a laptop for about $150, and apparently neither the last owner or the pawn shop owner did a factory restore/reset for everything was still on there including the previous owners bookmarks on Chrome, so I began deleting most of them because it was sites I would never use or need, but then there was a folder that got my attention for it was called Wrestling. So I looked through and deleted somethings, but there I saw that this forum/site was bookmarked, and I was like "Huh, what is this about?" So I clicked on it and began to look through the site, and soon began thinking to myself, "Huh, this site seems pretty cool. I 'll sign up and give it a week to see if I want to stay around." Well, I am glad I decided that I did give this site a chance because ever since then my life has gotten better.

For you see, as some, or even most, of you may know I signed up on here on the 28th of March, a useless fact I know, but just eight days before on the 20th of March, I had an emotional breakdown and a panic attack on the same day. I soon had to move back in with my mom and stepdad because they, my mom, stepdad, and the doctor that saw me, though it was the best for me not to be myself for a while, which they were correct because to be quite honest if I were to go back to my apartment I would be here typing this.

Anyways, I won't say this site has divine power, wasn't divine intervention or anything of the sort, but ever since I have signed up my personal life has been getting better. My mom and I are rebuilding our relationship, my stepdad and I have been building a relationship, I have reconnected with my 4 half sisters and old friends, I have been more "opened" towards people, and most important I have gotten a better outlook in life to some extent and my Bipolar Disorder seems to be "equal" out a lot more. Things I didn't think would have ever happened if not for me signing up on here. So what was the point of all me typing all of this out? Well, I just want to thank you once again to everyone from Nikki to Grievous to Snake to Fox to everyone in between and even those who I never if hardly ever talk to. If you ever wonder why I like something of yours or agree or anything and it seems random don't think too much about it mainly because I read everything posted on here and if I find something that makes me laugh, sounds similar to what I would say, or I just agree with then you will get a rating from me.

So was this necessary? No, but to me, this feels like it needed to be, and I don't know why. So once again thank you, and hope you have a good day and a good night, amigos and amigas.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Didn't even realize you were a new member. Damn.
Kinda curious now on whos laptop had this site on it.
Really? You thought I have been on here for a while? Why? Also, I wish I could tell ya, but sadly can't.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I just see you posting a lot and thought you were a regular.

All good. I have like a few guesses on who's laptop it might be.
Ahh, gotcha, amigo.

Alright, cool, amigo.
[doublepost=1524650128][/doublepost]
Glad u decided to stick around, Seth. Ur a great Member amd u always have lots of interesting things to say. :emoji_grin:
Gracias, amiga.