_ _ _ Needs to return!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

MVP was this shit, and he was very talented in-ring in my honest opinion... I'm sure @[seabs] will say different :/

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
MVP's work in New Japan is pretty damn good, you should check it out, he was even the first NJPW's Intercontinental Champion.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yeah, I've been watching him in NJPW. That's why I think his in-ring work wasn't showcased enough in WWE.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Some characters are built to be heels... the MVP character is certainly one of those

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nah he was dreadful. He was as bad as face Mark Henry. Especially when you look back on how decent his heel work was.

e1122112359cec9442bb4e2d8c8e13c1._.jpg
[align=LEFT]He was terrible as a babyface.[/align]

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjamin
Bobby Lashley

Kurt could honestly bury either roster but that might not be entertaining enough. Jeff is pretty entertaining. Shelton, talented wrestler and could have been big. Same as Shelton for Bobby.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Goldberg said:
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjamin
Bobby Lashley

Kurt could honestly bury either roster but that might not be entertaining enough. Jeff is pretty entertaining. Shelton, talented wrestler and could have been big. Same as Shelton for Bobby.

Agreed with all of them except Shelton, he had great in ring skills but lacked charisma or mic skills, became pretty boring.

And i believe MVP was just as good as face as heel.