9 Year Old Girl Drives Drunken Dad to the Store - Asks Police "What you stop me for?"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shefflad

Reaction score
What to do with Rey Mysterio when he returns?

when ever he returns i was just wondering what the wwe could do with him, do they throw him stright back in the title picture or do they build him up first after such a long injury. hope they don't put him in another feud with chavo, they probs will tho
comments plz

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I could see him in a feud with Umaga/Mchmahon possibly tagging with Lashley. This fued might be pretty interesting. I agreee with you I really don't want to see another Chavo vs Rey feud. What I hated most about that feud is that they were fighting over the late great Eddie Gueroe, in my mind that was disrespectful.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
easily it's chavo vs rey, and suck.. interesting could be putting him in the us title scene,against mvp or whoever or maybe vs the mcmahons, i hope not for the heavyweight because it will be the '' wrestling is fake'' insult fest, one was ok, 2 make the title lose credibility

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
maybe make him go back to the cruiserweight title and make it mean something again i mean i don't even know who the champ is atm as a matter of fact i'm gonna check on wwe.com now

Oasis

Reaction score
I can see him fueding with Umaga and Vince, although more then likely he'll fued with Chavo, again...........

Defiant One

Reaction score
The feud with Chavo isnt over, and the feud with Vince and Umaga isnt over either. So pick one do it, then do the other one, then use him to help rejuvenate the CW division.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't see him being in the World Title Scene again, but I can see him feuding with MVP and Kennedy once he comes back. Putting him in the Cruiserweight division would be ok, but if he wins, there isn't really that much competition outside of Chavo.

3lions

Reaction score
I'd like to see him make a shock return on the Raw brand. He has gone stale on SD! and has done everything he can. By being on Raw, the mini-feud with Vince/Umaga could continue or he could step into a feud with Orton or somebody, as an upper-midcarder. Rey/Cena could also be decent.

xtremebadass

Everyone knows when Rey Mysterio returns, they will throw him in another sappy storyline, where his son Dominick is really he and Umaga's illegitimate love child, or that Rey really was raped by Finlay in the confessional of a Tiera Del Fuago on Spring Break, either way Rey will start crying and WWE will think fans feel sorry for him, and probably end up handing him the world heavyweight championship again. Like you would expect Rey Mysterio to be looked at and compared to guys like Edge? Kind of far fetched isn't it?

Kaedon

Reaction score
I would inject him into the world title picture as soon as possible for a few reasons.

1. They sorely need some new life there.
2. He and Edge can have some fucking awesome matches
3. It will piss the samrks off :)

Vance

Reaction score
I see him feuding with chavo for abit to after GAB! then Rey vs Vince at Summerslam imo

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I think rey is to good for the cruiserweight division. I think the U.S title should be his main tatget.