9/11 Conspiracy Theories Officially Debunked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KingNikolai

Fuck yeah. Now all those people just looking for something to bitch about towards the government can shut up.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lol, at the 'Al - Queda Operative'. Reminds me of Borat's obese buddy in the movie.

Hilarious.

Anyways, this doesn't prove anything. A true Al Queda head wouldn't come into contact with US, nor anything like that. He would be incarcerated, and the fact that he is so open about the topic is just as ridiculous. Lol. This was funny.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The ending where Mr. Al Queda gets upset is priceless, and I'm sorry I couldn't really make out whether his last statement was a joke or not I was laughing way too much.

"Talking to you is like talking to a goat!"

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lmfao @ this being considered a good enough source to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Satire = Fake news. I am very aware of what it is, and when I made the post I was directing it at the thread creator, as at the time I thought he was serious, judging by the thread title.

KingNikolai

lol. 16. Why am I not suprised. "RARR GOVERNMENT" is your default response to 911.