72 Hours

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You have 72 hours before a zombie virus outbreak reaches where you live.
giphy.gif

What would you do to prepare?
The government, military, etc. are useless and it is down to your for your own protection.
All public transportation other then cars and ships are closed down.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Either hop on a ferry with a bunch of others and become a boat person or shoot myself. If I'm going down it's on my own terms

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I own Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide. I'd look over that first, of course, but from memory I know to bring everything needed to survive upstairs, fill up the bathtubs, sinks, etc. with as much water as possible, destroy said stairs, stay as quiet as possible, stay out of sight as much as possible, and never turn on the lights.

The knee-jerk reaction is to try and get out of dodge immediately, though I'm not sure where I'd go other than vaguely westward. Either way, the earlier stuff applies no matter where I settle down.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Buy / Steal / Rent a boat, buy myself some water purifiers that can make river water drinkable, buy a grill and fishing equipment.

Just go up and down the river, fishing, bbqing the fishies drinking filtered river water.

All shit hits the fan the day zombies learn to swim tho.

Reactions: Red Rain

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Buy / Steal / Rent a boat, buy myself some water purifiers that can make river water drinkable, buy a grill and fishing equipment.

Just go up and down the river, fishing, bbqing the fishies drinking filtered river water.

All shit hits the fan the day zombies learn to swim tho.
Bingo. I live near the ocean so I'd probably boat myself out to Australia. Free fish, free water, no land, next stop secluded island

Reactions: Red Rain