7 Year Old Adopts Kitty Look-a-like

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It isn't "news" news but I thought this was a cute story. I do want to say I never heard of someone being bullied for having two different colored eyes. To me that looks pretty darn cool. I knew someone growing up who had this but not at pigmented as Madden's and I thought her eyes were beautiful. I swear kids/people just look for any reason to put others down.

Well screw those bullies! He looks even more cute with this kitty! :yay:

1522360672043.jpg

Madden Humphreys and his newly-adopted rescue cat, Moon, were destined to be friends. The cat, which has the same rare eye condition and a cleft lip just like Humphreys, is a source of comfort for the 7-year-old boy who lives "in a world full of bullies."

Humphreys' mom, Christina, said classmates frequently pointed out his cleft palate and heterochromia iridum -- a rare condition that causes the iris to be multicolored, which Christina says affects just one percent of the world's population. When she found out a bully on the school bus was poking fun of him last year, she took action.

Continue reading