7 Heel Turns In Professional Wrestling We Need To See In 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I wouldn't turn Briscoe and I'm not too crazy about the idea of turning Roode or Ambrose. Dean would probably get booked better as a heel though.

I think The New Day are on their way to becoming heels after the "New Day Sucks" angle, which I'm liking. Cedric is a good shout for a heel turn. I think he could be a good heel, willing to take bumps. Although he may not be aggressive enough to be heel.

El Patron would be a good heel on the independent circuit. And Colter, baby face or heel, I love the guy and I want to see him back on TV. With Brock and Heyman looking at a baby face run against Rollins, I'd turn Colter heel and have Swagger chase him and his men down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Roode has turned so many times it'd be difficult for me to care either way unless the program was good.

Ambrose could be necessary in 6 months time if things keep going the way they are. Colter is meant to be a heel & I'm sure El Patron will turn at some point in the next year. But for now he's doing pretty well riding his current wave of momentum as a face.