5yr old weight lifter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
[YT]PndJi2Sia2w&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

It's kinda cool looking with some of the stuff the guy can do, but I feel bad for the kid. Being made to lift weights and do this stuff. He's going to look sickening (sp) when he gets older. On the plus side, I bet nobody in preschool will fuck with him, and he's bound to get pussy by age 8 or 9.

He's in the World record book as well.

noumenon

The parents should be fucking shot. You know how bad this is for a kid? Sure it's great for a kid to stay active and run around...play some sports. But weight training and muscle definition should not be in a kids vocabulary.

There was another kid like him but far worse, he looked like Triple H...I'm not even kidding.

Great One

I can do all that.

I wonder how much this will stunt his growth.

Wrestling Station

He will get degenerative changes to his bones (especially his spine) sooner than later. He shouldnt weight lift before 16 years of age. Thats insane!

Klide

I saw some other kid like that on the news. The kid had some type of disease where if he did some thing his muscles would work 5x faster and stuff or something like that or that he was to energetic. But he didnt lift weights we some gymnist and he was the same age as that kid in the vid.

xtremebadass

so is that kid bangin all the chicks in the 1st grade? ROFL

Killswitch

Reaction score
Unreal.

While I think that's too young to be lifting, if the kid can do it might as well let him soak up the publicity.

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
Well that's just, ugh...err...wow. Whoever said shoot the parents, allow me to step over to your side please!