• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

20art54.png

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I just saw the trailer, had no clue there would be a 3rd one.. looks fucking awesome, imo.

noumenon

Definitely excited about this one. I'll be the 24 year old in a theater full of children. But ya know, I'm sure this movie is going to draw a lot of people in their 20's since we were the ones the original Toy Story movies were aimed at.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The trailer hit my emotions hard because I remember watching TS1 at the daycare. It was my first day there and I was scared shitless, but the other kids and I really enjoyed the movie. I can't forget that

Bawwwwww

Kizza

Toy Story 3 for the epic fucking win.

I love Toy Story, it's just so fantastic.

VivaLaRaza

Reaction score
The toy dog(I think his name was Slink) won't be in the film because the guy who voiced him died but I'm looking forward to it.

MikeRaw

It looks awesome. They also put Toy Story 1 and 2 back in theatres here (I'm assuming they did, in other places, too?).
Either way, looks great. Cant wait to see it. I couldnt give a shit if it's aimed for little kids. I grew up watching Toy Story 1 and 2, so I'll be seeing it.