50th Daytona 500 DVD Cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Debate
21cd8a2f97.jpg

Wrestling Station

-its too plain imo.
you added a pic of the event, logo, some pics and text. nothing much to comment on according to graphical point of view.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well that was the point, to make it sleek and simple

the dark knight

-its too plain imo.
you added a pic of the event, logo, some pics and text. nothing much to comment on according to graphical point of view.
thats what you say to everything. we're not supposed to fill each pixel high class art.

only 2 things i can talk about are; the are no separators between the 3 sides and the text+BG in the back of the cover are....bad. i just don't like the thing you made in the back. doesn't look right

Wrestling Station

thats what you say to everything. we're not supposed to fill each pixel high class art.

only 2 things i can talk about are; the are no separators between the 3 sides and the text+BG in the back of the cover are....bad. i just don't like the thing you made in the back. doesn't look right
thats not what i meant from my comment. If there is nothing much there in the thing posted, then how we are going to comment to give a useful feedback to the GFxer? i mean a copy paste job is not that graphical for us to comment on. thats all. The only thing would be just how everything pasted according to orientation or postioning. Other than that, there is nothing to comment on. Kabeesh? lol

C4

It's really nothing, too simple imo. The picture and the logo are just slapped on the DVD cover and a black fade with text on the back. Really, there is nothing too special over there and I can't judge too well... 3.5/10

Weebo

Reaction score
Whatever, i just wanted to see if you guys thought it was cool or not and you just kinda bash it. shit.

JC Punk

Reaction score
too plain if you had a close up of the finish then put a 3.0 radius on the motion blur on the winner's car it would of looked very cool but as of now im gonna give it a 4.5/10

Weebo

Reaction score
well that is the only picture that i can find of the winning car passing the finish line at the end of the race. I would have done something different if a better pic as available.

JC Punk

Reaction score
oh well thats a dif story then good job 6.5/10

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Nothing is catching my eyes here. The text is too close on the back and its just too plain. Put one of the racers on the cover, something!

Enigma22

Reaction score
ive seen u do way better... i think the background color is a too plain... i think if u just add some lighting/color variants it would look alot better... also maybe add a little more info on the back and maybe change the writing around...