50 Cent Launches G Note Records, Announces Hot Rod As Flagship Artist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
source :

http://www.vibe.com/posts/50-cent-l...ist?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"A couple defecting label signees can't stop 50 Cent's business hustle.

The G-Unit boss and Twitter troublemaker has recently announced the development of a new subsidiary label, G Note Records.

The label's flagship artist is Hot Rod, an Arizona-based artist 50 signed to G-Unit back in 2006. "@officalhotrod is the first artist of G NOTE he gonna do his numbers watch," 50 tweeted yesterday.

The rapper—who's sing-songy flow once drew comparisons to 50 Cent—has developed a more pop/dance-inspired feel, as displayed in his lead single "Dance With Me," released to iTunes Thursday (Dec. 16).

Hot Rod made his musical G-Unit debut on the 2006 DJ Whoo Kid mixtape G-Unit Radio, Part 22: Hip-Hop Is Dead. Mary J. Blige appeared in the video for their collaborative single, "Be Easy," the same year. In 2008, he dropped a viral single titled "I Like To Fuck," which picked up steam after Tila Tequila hopped on the remix.

There is no word yet on when Hot Rod's debut album will be released. —John Kennedy"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Eh this dude don't really catch my attention but it is cool that he is from AZ.