50 Cent Custom Dvd Cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Made for a battle on another forum. Rate/Hate?

50customdvdentrytt2.jpg

Wrestling Station

first of all i like the colors and the style..
now for the things that imo not done correctly..
1-the BC text is not good imo. Try add some shear effect on soft brush behind it.
2-the text on the back cover looks having high intensity.. also the placement i dont like much. Try change the color and intensity of the text.
3-Special collectors edition needs to be centered more, its more towards the right.
4-try blend abit more the main psd.
5-add a border to the 50 cent.... text. coz it doesnt stand out in the manner it should be.

PeepShow

2 things that I notice that stick out to me right off the bat that look wrong are the parental advisory logo. It just looks like it's slapped on there and randomly placed. Maybe try moving it to the back just to the right of the word "concert" towards the bottom.

The other thing is the text in the back at the top. It's not that bad, it's just that you cant read it at all in some spots. His face is like the same color as the font, and that is just a no-no. Maybe change the font color, or find a different PSD or pic to put in the place of that pic.

Other than that, I really don't see much wrong with it. It's not bad. Nothing to really say cept for the bad things that pretty much need to be changed imo in order to look right.