5 star rating system for the iwt?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
if its possible it would be good be able to rate peoples promos with a 5 star system as a way of providing feedback thoughts?

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
who would be rating them though everyone or just the people in charge of it?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
If you like a promo, just hit the like button. I don't see the point on having a stars system to rate the promos. Anyways, if we want to have it or you want to do it, after the match ends, post something like "Nano's promo: 1/5, Rodrigo's promo 4/5" and then say who you vote for. You can do that if you want, but I don't see the point on having a star rating system that almost no one would ever use...

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I guess after PPVs you could have a 'Rate (insert name of PPV)' thread with ratings for the individual matches as well.
But his point isn't rating the matches, is rating the promos. That's why he wants to rate the promos with stars. Basically, if you like a promo you just hit the like button...

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
But his point isn't rating the matches, is rating the promos. That's why he wants to rate the promos with stars. Basically, if you like a promo you just hit the like button...

Whoever wants to rate promos, can rate the match and then give a breakdown of each promo.

Gotta be honest I'm not keen on this. It just seems like it'd cause more trouble than it's worth... people complaining that 'X' rated their promo 2 *'s

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Also, if a member thinks a promo is so great they can like the post or they can PM them.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You can post them. An official system for this would either get abused or not used. MyBB had a built in thread rating system and it ended up with haters 1 starring threads, or no one using it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We used to be able to rate threads. That'd be the easiest way to rate them if you wanted to go that route. Bring that back and only have the iwt promos in that thread, and hav people rate it like that. You're welcome.