5 Reasons Why Alexa Bliss Should Win The SmackDown Women's Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
beckybliss-0.png

1). Heel Champions Are More Entertaining:
Its a know fact that heel champions are more entertaining and provide the basic platform
for the standard feel good "Face Rises to the Top" story lines we all like to see. Now it
appears RAW is beginning to build this kind of story with Queen Charlotte & Bayley...and
having any face chasing a nasty and underhanded Alexa Bliss would prove to be most
entertaining.

2). The Booking:
Now having followed Alexa Bliss since she made her main roster debut...she has been
booked incredibly strong. Apart from being the first eliminated at Backlash and the
No Mercy loss to Naomi...Alexa has not put a foot wrong. Cutting some great promos,
dressing like Harley Quinn & Freddy Krueger and delivering 2 brutal beat downs on Becky...
Alexa has been...to use a pun...Pure Bliss. It is also interesting to note that Alexa
defeated Becky in her main roster debut (Thanks to that Model pretending to be a wrestler
Eva Marie) and has also pinned Becky twice in tag team matches. The only real way to keep
this momentum going for Alexa and keep her a viable threat is to give her a short run
with the title.

3). Long Term Story Telling:
With the RAW brand recently putting on the first ever Women's Hell in a Cell match...
it seems only right that SmackDown follow suit and create some history of their own.
The idea of the first ever women's ladder match would be the perfect way to step up
to the challenge laid down by RAW and Becky & Alexa would be the perfect pair to carry
out this classic gimmick match. Becky is one of the most experienced women on the WWE
roster and Alexa is a former gymnast and cheerleader...meaning the heights reached in
a ladder match shouldn't get to her.

Of course the ladder match would be for the Championship and what better way for Becky
to reach new heights in her career (Pun Intended and Relished) than by reclaiming the
title on Pay Per View...and TLC is just around the corner...so it really is the perfect time
for this ground breaking match.

4). It Strengthens the Entire SmackDown Women's Division:
On paper...the SmackDown women's roster is devoid of true champions. Going from the top
Becky Lynch only recently claimed her first championship and some speculate that was only
because of the brand split. Nikki Bella is a 2 time Divas Champion and had the longest
single reign of any woman and Natalya has held the Divas Championship once...And that is it...

Surprisingly Naomi has never held any gold and because of the female kicking tornado that
is Asuka...Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Eva Marie (lol) never had to chance to hold the NXT
title before stepping up to the main roster.

Giving Alexa a short run with the gold would help strengthen the entire SmackDown Women's
Division on paper and cap off what has been a meteoric rise for everyone's favorite nasty
cheerleader.

5). The Thin Ice Surrounding Becky Lynch:
So Becky Lynch has not had the best run in recent times and "problems" continue to
dog the SmackDown Women's Champion. First off the bat are the recent rumors that WWE
Head Television Producer Kevin Dunn hates her Irish accent. Because of this Dunn may-be
reducing the amount of promo time she gets.

Becky responded to said rumor with a tweet in her trademark sense of humor...but this
may have been a mistake if the rumors are indeed true.

Like him or hate him (Ask Jim Cornette)...Kevin Dunn does hold a lot of sway in the WWE
and aggravating the situation could prove costly...as I'm sure many wrestlers have been
buried or fired when caught in the same predicament.

WWE TV Producer Hates Becky Lynch's Irish Accent | PWPIX.net

Secondly...Becky recently did an interview with ESPN and revealed the reason
why she didn't want to come to WWE when she was younger. Now I'm all for wrestlers
being honest...but...perhaps pointing out that back in the day you had a problem
with the company that now employs you...well again...not really the smartest move.

WWE Wrestling News, Rumors, Results & Spoilers | Rajah.com Becky Lynch: "When I Was Younger, I Didn't Want To Come To WWE"

And Thirdly...Becky recently was on a panel at Wizard World Comic Con and stated
she was only out of action for the 3 weeks because WWE were insisting on it as a
precautionary measure. Again...may-be Becky shouldn't be airing this information
in such a public forum as it again calls the company she works for into question.

WWE Wrestling News, Rumors, Results & Spoilers | Rajah.com Video: Becky Lynch Says She's Been Ready To Return, WWE Kept Her Out

Now I of course may-be reading too much into this information...but this is not the
kind of "news" you want surrounding a "reigning" champion.

Clearly Becky would have defeated Alexa at No Mercy...but now...it looks like the
fire may have been put out for the Irish Lass Kicker.

Now I'll admit I'm being completely biased here...and I swear I don't hate Becky Lynch.
Becky is great...its just a shame she's been booked so poorly since...Well...since Wrestlemania.

I guess I just love nasty blondes who could kick my ass. Alexa has been called "Mini-Trish"
around some wrestling circles...and she truly has the mic skills, facial expressions, attitude
and looks to have earned that nickname...but even better is she clearly has solid in-ring
skills...and she's only going to get better the more experience she's gets.

I hope on the 8th of November in Glasgow, Scotland Alexa Bliss defeats Becky Lynch for the
SmackDown Women's Championship.

It would truly be a Blissful moment.

alexa_bliss_smackdownlive_women_s_champion_png.png

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. She'll definitely become SmackDown Women's champion eventually and it'll be a cool moment.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...so she didn't get the win...but the ref was clearly
out of position...Foot on the ropes...break the hold!

Yes Daniel...F*cking Fix It!