5/20 Impact Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm still not use to Impact being back to Thursdays so sorry for the late thread.

2acc95c7f6cdfc7af285b1c747c52cfd_XL.jpg

Preview for Impact...

- Fall out from the Sacrifice ppv
- Kurt Angle returns
- Who's RVD's next challenger?
- How will Hogan react to Sting's actions at Sacrifice?
- Update on the Top 10 Ranking System. Who will be number 1?
- What does Abyss have in store for Chelsea after winning her services for a month?
- Fall out from Jay Lethal and Ric Ric
- Is a war about to erupt between Team 3D and Ink Inc?

[YT]qCe3UuAbPvs&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I swear I have A.D.D. when it comes to watching TNA. Since when is Jay Lethal not Black Machismo anymore? They cut to Hulk right after Sting hit Bischoff and Hogan said he was going out there to do something. He never really did anything. He didn't come out then nor any other point of the broadcast.

TNA never ceases to make me question just WTF is going on here?

Reaction score
TNA is trying to cram way too much into their time slot. And I certainly agree, they really don't follow up much on their story-lines. How long ago did Samoa Joe get abducted in the parking lot? Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention, but I don't recall hearing anything at all about that.

nation

Reaction score
Lol at Sting wearing a Sting mask. That was a fail.

No.....

I got a laugh out of it and it made Sting look pretty badass. That and there is Sting fans who could be wearing his mask.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
that RVD/lethal beermoney match was brutal to watch. RVD was sloppy and didn't even seem to give the effort to want to go through the motions. His body language and even the end of the match suggested they didn't know what the next minute was going to entail let alone the finish

Probably should of talked backstage to figure out how your 6 minute match is going to go so you're not figuring it out while you're irish whipping and body slamming each other. Lethal wins with a figure 4, k

xtremebadass

Reaction score
What is up with these hidden camera like promos they have now? Their typical shitty backstage promos aren't enough they need to have hidden camera promos that look shittier? If it's not meant to be seen, we shouldn't see it. All that leads me to believe is that TNA's locker rooms are all rigged with hidden cameras. If there are hidden cameras all over the place why not just show 2 hours of footage from the Knockouts locker room?

...god...

Reaction score
Quit fucking overcriticizing and overanalyzing. The hidden camera are fine, they add a more realistic and real approach. Sting mask was fucking lol.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am not criticizing. I thought the hidden camera footage was for what "TNA ReAction" was for. I didn't think they encorporated it into the actual iMPACT! Those segments just don't fit in with the rest of the show.

NasJayz

Reaction score
Who is the whore with the big tit's that came out with eric bishoff? I never seen her before.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I thought the show was good. Sting wearing a Sting mask is pretty funny. He is out of shape now. He keeps wrestling in a t-shirt AND a trench coat. Until this year he always looked good for a man in his 50's.

Jeff Hardy is trying to make better promos. It's not successful just yet but I like that he's trying.

Kaz winning a battle royal for the number 10 contendership? Did I hear that right? He was a recognized x division champion who never had the belt, lame.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Who is the whore with the big tit's that came out with eric bishoff? I never seen her before.

Miss Tessmacher or whatever, she has a nice body but I don't like her face.

Will give my iMPACT! thoughts when I actually see the show, my stupid DVR didn't record it last night so I have to download it now