4chan's "rekt" threads (the most vile things out there...)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT A REAL REKT THREAD ITS A DISCUSSION ABOUT THEM

Has anyone actually decided to go against all that's humane and clicked on them and took a look? I have.... and I must say it's one of the most disgusting inhumane things i've seen on the internet....

Whoever does not know 4chan "rekt" and "gore" threads are located in \b\ and are real videos of deaths and murder... it's damn awful.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I don't browse /b/ anymore. Too much... stuff.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've never heard of this but I've seen some fucked up death videos. All the ISIS shit is pretty fucked up. Beheading, shooting people with AK's, putting like 8 people in a steel cage and drowning them. It's all fucked. The hardest most nasty shit for me to watch is shit like bme pain olympics, jar squatter, Mr. Hands, 2 girls 1 cup.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I've never heard of this but I've seen some fucked up death videos. All the ISIS shit is pretty fucked up. Beheading, shooting people with AK's, putting like 8 people in a steel cage and drowning them. It's all fucked. The hardest most nasty shit for me to watch is shit like bme pain olympics, jar squatter, Mr. Hands, 2 girls 1 cup.
Since you mentioned Isis and this is a 4chan thread this came to mind.

kWhsxKp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
8chan isn't dark web. Hell, it was only removed from google's searches (i Believe) due to people hate spamming illegal content (even though there was a user base that did participate in that content.)

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
yeah.. it not on the normal web anymore, you can only access it via TOR im sure