4 way number 1 contenders match set

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'll just assume that The Real Americans will become the #1 contenders, especially after Cesaro defeated one of the Usos on Raw this past Monday to jump start the feud between the two teams.

Reactions: alexb and Wacokid27

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'll just assume that The Real Americans will become the #1 contenders, especially after Cesaro defeated one of the Usos on Raw this past Monday to jump start the feud between the two teams.

Spot on...

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
3MB are going to Wrestlemania baby!
Reigns wasn't in the match , odd thats what the report said. I thought it was more odd he wasn't in the match with Rollins TBH.

Speaking of Rollins, how bout that kick he took from Cesaro? Good shit lol

Stopspot

Reaction score
Reigns wasn't in the match , odd thats what the report said. I thought it was more odd he wasn't in the match with Rollins TBH.

Speaking of Rollins, how bout that kick he took from Cesaro? Good shit lol
Haven't watched the actual match yet.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Is cool. Spoilers tend to don't mean jack to me. And Rollins selling something amazingly is nothing new.
I'm the same way with spoilers really. I still like to watch it.

You wanna see a good sell. Watch Ziggler take the steps to his face in his match with Sandow. Well done if it wasn't just a real mistake lol.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
You wanna see a good sell. Watch Ziggler take the steps to his face in his match with Sandow. Well done if it wasn't just a real mistake lol.

Of course, that's the art of the great sell. If you wonder if it was a mistake and the guy actually got hurt, that's good selling.

wk

Stopspot

Reaction score
I
Ziggler is a good seller when he doesn't go 150 miles per hour. He's an excellent bumper but often in big matches he forgets to sell it long term. The MITB match being a prime example. He gets thrown out of the ring and into and over the announcing table, landing hard on his back and head. Yet gets up and runs into the ring, climbs the ladder and wins like nothing happened.

Then there are matches where he is excellent, like the double turn.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ziggler is a good seller when he doesn't go 150 miles per hour. He's an excellent bumper but often in big matches he forgets to sell it long term. The MITB match being a prime example. He gets thrown out of the ring and into and over the announcing table, landing hard on his back and head. Yet gets up and runs into the ring, climbs the ladder and wins like nothing happened.

Then there are matches where he is excellent, like the double turn.
Well in this instance I think its more about HOW it happened then the damage sustained by Ziggler, you'll see if you watch it