• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

at the Targer Center in Minneapolis, UFC 87: Seek and Destroy win bonuses were awarded for fight of the night, knock of the night, and submission of the night.

For the knockout of the night, Robert Emerson needed only 12 seconds to dispose of Manvel Gamburyan in devasting fashion to pick up the $60,000 bonus.

After running submission attempts on Jason MacDonald for the majority of their fight and getting stuffed, Demian Maia was finally able to secure a rear naked choke and tap out the Canadian half way through the second round for the win and an extra $60,000.

And the winners of the fight of the night went to Georges St. Pierre and Jon Fitch after five rounds of action that seen St. Pierre dominated the number one contender Fitch for all five rounds. Fitch showed much heart in the fight taking all GSP had to offer but the defending welterweight champ could not put him away. The main eventers also earned $60,000

Credit-MMANews.com

Damn. A 60,000 Dollar bonus. That's some damn good money and If that's just the bonus I'm wondering what the heck they got for the fight alone. But yea they all deserve it. The PPV that was put down last night was amazing.

xtremebadass

That's a pretty sweet bonus, however UFC doesn't give out their actual pay. I wonder how much they got for the fight itself.

Christian

Reaction score
MAN. Did anyone catch this PPV last night!? My friend's dad ordered it and they had a party so we were all watching it.. My friends dad was SO fucking drunk, right before the Lesnar-Herring fight he was like 'here ima get on my knees and you can put me in a chokehold' so I was like ok LOL. got on his back, wrapped my legs around him and put him in like, the PERFECT chokehold. I was squeezing on the side of his neck for like, probably around 15 seconds thinkin 'hell yeah he aint gettin out of this' and then all of a sudden he tries to stand up a lil, then his whole body goes limp and his face just slams against the ground.. I let go and jsut jumped up like HOLY SHIT!!! his head was bleeding from where it hit the ground.. man that shit was crazy.