3 new

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
2a9wu9v.png

2vsksig.png

afk30w.png

2dm6zd5.png

For a friend^

C4

Why is your work so intense? Such high contrast? It's too hard on the eyes in my opinion. Try to use less Overlay's, Colour burns and such intense filters and bring down the contrast at the end of your work to make them look good.

The Kennedy one is totally messed up, can't see anything properly. Looks like a total mess. The Triple H and Orton ones are messed up as well but can't comment because nothing is clearly visible.

Reaction score
I have to agree with C4 on this. All this work, and your other work is very contrasted and it's not easy on the eyes.

Your Trips piece doesn't look too bad, even saying that. Could use less contrast, and the text could really use some work. I found myself really looking at the text, to see what was there etc.

The Kennedy one - awful. I think I can see what style/theme you were going for, but it's awful. Too difficult to make things out.

Orton - The "lava" background/effect looks cool, but I think it's overdone in this. I actually missed the second pic of Orton in this, because of it. I think it would look awesome if it was just on Orton, and the background was black (or darker, atleast).