3 new sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tex

Reaction score
GhostReconcopy.jpg

IronmanGlowingcopy.jpg

Burnoutparadisecopy.jpg

Wrestling Station

they look good.. well it seems you dont like our feedback as i noticed that you didnt try what we told you before (same style, small size).. well. keep showing us the same style with just color change and different stock.
oh wait, now i get it.. you can only make sigs in that style? lol.. ok.

Tex

Reaction score
I know Im good, This not a certain style, but for someone who doesn't know anything about gfx. I guess they will think its one certain style. These sigs are much harder to do then more then half the sigs here. I'm way past the lvl then most of you. Theres like twp people here that can actually make good sigs. Most sigs here are just a psd smacked on to a background made by clicking three brushes on the canvas. My idea of gfx is certainly not your idea of 3 layers, on one piece. I can do what you guys want me to do but it would be no challenge and it would be a waste of my time, becuase i know its not up to my level of GFX.

Wrestling Station

^ROFL.. i dont do a 3 layer graphics.. what an egotestical.

anyway.. i gave you an advice, you may take it or leave it then, as you have an attitude of an ignorant.

I do know exactly what you did in your signatures, thats why i said try something else coz its just the same thing over and over again.

Whatever i guess. deal with yourself.

Edit:

btw, you said its a hard thing to do what you did?! Lol.. actually its not "that hard" Mr talented guy. I dont like that kind of sigs coz they are best done on small sig due to the clipping mask over layers and the flow technique etc.

And if you say that you are above all of us and your level is beyond this forum, then why bother posting your work on this board?! ... anyway, as i said above.. As you wish, suit yourself, but im def. not going to give a feedback to any of your work again coz of your attitude and for flamming others.

the dark knight

ok i read this thing again. lawlz

first off, WS, you're the one who started it tbh. yea, his sigs are cool but you've seen one you've seen it all. but you said that in a sarcastic way..

tex, im sorry but no pro keeps saying "im a pro". once you start bragging about how good you are, you're nothing. but seriously, what exactly are YOU looking for? cuz maybe its different frm what i, or others on the forum look for.

do you just do sigs as a challenge of some sort? so you dont care how it looks, just wanna see if you're able to do something or not? even if yes, trust me, your work is extremely familiar with what i see on most forums. so im guessing there's a god damned tutorial somewhere on that style (and yes its the same) so any idiot can follow it step by step, does something then try to change a bit later on and claim he's the best.

anyway, for your pieces. the ghost recon one is the only one looking...right. you spent time on the others but they dont fit. what's that car doing anyway? what does that mean? usually a sig means something..and i dont like the splatters on the right-front wheel..its makin it look like it came out of "windows paint".

its like what WS said though, its the same thing all over again with no meaning. it can only look good if you're doing it once or twice..

but to be fair and judge based on how they look:
ghost recon: 9.5/10
iron man: 6.75/10
american muscle car(what is it?): 5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol all of ur sigs are basically the same thing every time... it looks like u did one or 2 tutorials and u just use that everytime... ur not that good... try something new

the dark knight

lol all of ur sigs are basically the same thing every time... it looks like u did one or 2 tutorials and u just use that everytime... ur not that good... try something new
lol thats why i hate tutorials. any idiot can follow them and get something good once or twice then comes on here and says he's the best ever. im willing to rep whoever can find me a tutorial for his style so i can PM it to any newbie on here and ask him to get something out of it and prove that guy wrong.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I like the car image but it seems to sharpened just tone it down a tad, and the ghost recon looks nice, the second one i like the text effects except the light from his hand could be a little brighter or larger and it would fit a lot cooler =D

jwind

Reaction score
wow, some stuff people post is truely amazing. and no, i'm not talking about Tex.

myself, I think they look good. I've done pieces like that before and there are not as easy as people on here "think" they are.
-the ironman is my fav, just would prefer a border
-the the last on with the car looks great. but would turn down the sharpness just a little

the dark knight

wow, some stuff people post is truely amazing. and no, i'm not talking about Tex.
lol, you dont get it?

i dont give a flying fuck how hard anything is. if you keep doing the same thing all over again it gets boring and loses the touch.