3 more Gamercards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
If anyone can give me feedback it would be nice

4356.png

4242.png

Rated RKO: My fav yet the simplest of them
4249.png

Kassidy

Reaction score
i didnt blend the logo enough and it stands out more than it should it should be faded like the bkg

Wrestling Station

the first one is the better one of them. But the font you used there is not that good.
The blur was more than is needed at the edges of the sig/tag. Reduce the blur make it look more clean.

Kassidy

Reaction score
font i cant really do anything about the site card generator only has so many fonts :( they need to add more.

Dre

Reaction score
These is good. My favorite would have to be the Rated RKO. It's more simple, but yet effective. You should do more Gamecards for the other WWE Superstars.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
they would be a lil nicer if they did not have the full on wrestling touch since the second one does not have anything to do with wrestling it makes no since to add him into the gfx... but the rest are nice, i giv yah a 8/10

Kassidy

Reaction score
they would be a lil nicer if they did not have the full on wrestling touch since the second one does not have anything to do with wrestling it makes no since to add him into the gfx... but the rest are nice, i giv yah a 8/10

What?

Well it does make sense and i dont see at all your point. It's a gamercard and randy orton is there because I wanted to make a card for me on that site it was my first wrestling one and they are scans from the game so that makes sense its not like im puttin the real person on, its their game model. Do you even know what a gamercard is ?