OOC 2K19

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Right.

This league needs to make a return and if many agree now then it gives whoever a couple of months to make it great again and gain active players

This league is what brought me to the forums back in TWF days. Sony Storm with Full as the GM. I believe that was 2014-15?

I myself am more than happy to help rebuild this league and i’m sure many others would like to help too

With us implementing new ideas and ways to keep the league consistent could probably make the forums rise in popularity too, heck maybe bring all the oldies back like Woloaf, Muuftah etc.

2K19 is obviously a new era to the WWE franchise and i have high hopes for it not to be a shit as 2K18 was.

Give a comment if you’re interested in a 2K19 league and if you want to help start it up

Reactions: MintMidget69