24/8/15 Site Updates / Groups, Multi Prefix, Profile Posts, Style

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
It's time for another site updates thread. :cesaro:

First of all, the old groups are coming back. All current threads from the new group system will be moved to your old group forum. Groups will also get userbars again and a private room in the chat linked up to a thread of the group owners choice.
If you are a group owner, please PM me any changes you'd like to make the name, and what colors you'd like for the userbar. I will be working on this throughout the week.
----

You can now select multiple prefixes for a thread. For example, something may be "News" and a "Spoiler". It's simple,

1.gif

----

The theme styler is back, and I'm confident that it adds next to no extra page load that it's here to stay. Find it at the bottom left of the page like usual,

2.png

----

You can now "like" profile post comments,

3.png

----

You'll now find two-factor authentication in your user options if you'd like an additional layer of security for your account.
----

And finally, the forum is using the 2-column layout for sections again. Let me know what you think of this, should it stay?

That's all! :bige:

Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Everything else is fine with me, except that 2-column layout. It's ugly.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
These features are cool. As Prince said the only thing I don't like is the 2column layout

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:yay: about the group news! That's awesome. @Snowman, @Testify, get the needed info to Soli so we can dance a gig among our old threads while rocking a userbar and having a private chat room. :p

Hating the 2-column layout. Seriously. But everything else seems cool.

Reactions: Solidus1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I like it all, but I want the old layout for the forum sections back.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
As co-leader of Super Pipebomb, I would like group leader powers for that section.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So I'm guessing the move hasn't happened yet for groups?

No, it's really tedious and I want to get the info from leaders first. I will try to get it done this week, no promises though as I fly back to the US Friday morning.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
As co-leader of Super Pipebomb, I would like group leader powers for that section.

Do you think Gohan is ever coming back? I miss that group.