• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

205 Live #205Live Discussion Thread

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
One of the best 205 Live Shows this Year no doubt about it. Gable vs Gallagher even with the finish was beautiful. WWE hasn't used Gable like we all wished they would use him and now with a new home with 205 Live it seemed like he's been there for Months. He’s a needed fresh name, gives us a ton of fresh matches, and looked extra motivated to prove his worth here. This is an awesome call and Gable has the chance to belike Buddy Murphy was, a forgotten talent that can rise to the top and carry the brand. Don't forget as well Gallagher killed it out there with him and I wanna see his Back and Thigh after this Match. Give me some more Matches between the two please.

Akira Tozawa vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Drew Gulak vs. Oney Lorcan. This was a great main event, with great pacing, the crowd getting into it, everyone working hard and getting time to shine and likely setting up Gulak vs. Tozawa for next week to crown the top contender while also continuing Lorcan vs. Daivari.

Reactions: Chris