2016 WWEF Member Quotes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought this can be fun. Quote something you remember any one member on the forum saying this past year that you feel should be their quote of the year. This can be something they said only one time or something they say all the time. Use quotes and tag or mention the member who said it.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Hard to remember stuff, probably should start these at the beginning of years rather than the end and we can just post all the way through. Here's what I could find/remember

Ban me next

In short. IT'S A SHITER. YA BLEW IT. I'M BIG DRAG YA BASTARD.

Probably my favourite:
Not sure how many of you knew that my Mrs was pregnant. Well, yeah, last Sunday she hatched.

Her name is Lexi, she weighed 6lbs 7, and is bloody beautiful. I will accept your congratulations.

Love you all :)

Cray "The Vagina Crusher" O
I already regret it

I'll dab on your dad while your mother watches fam

You are trying harder than Roadie on a first date.
Roadie on a date? Let's be realistic here.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Eh I would start a thread for 2017 but it would just get buried in a month and I would forget about it and go to make it again...
Then Roadie would insult me and tell me why he needs to be a mod.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Nick

Reaction score
Danielson said:
You want to hit me up in a message and feel some sort of superiority over me and it's fucking hilarious. You are not shit, your opinions about anyone are not shit. You have such a fucking miserable life, and grant your opinion when no one gives a fuck what u think. You're the fucking joke between many members that I talk to on here, and quite frankly I fucking pity you. You are and always will be below me in every fucking way. You are a lazy fucking twat that will be nothing in life and run to forums looking for attention. I'm out the league.
Can I get fries with that you fucking loser.
Iconic.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Danielson said:
You want to hit me up in a message and feel some sort of superiority over me and it's fucking hilarious. You are not shit, your opinions about anyone are not shit. You have such a fucking miserable life, and grant your opinion when no one gives a fuck what u think. You're the fucking joke between many members that I talk to on here, and quite frankly I fucking pity you. You are and always will be below me in every fucking way. You are a lazy fucking twat that will be nothing in life and run to forums looking for attention. I'm out the league.
Can I get fries with that you fucking loser.
Legendary.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Drooling over a women's wrestler is one thing... but a wrestler's daughter?.. That's really creepy.. I have no idea why wrestling fans are this weird.. Go outside, get laid. It's getting pathetic.

This is about a wrestler's daughter, you guys take desperate to a whole new level.

I don't even know what to say. :dawg:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
why have u got a bear as your pic

get a beer down ya.

playing to a audience of 1 lad.

go have a hand shandy over dophziggler

:jeritroll:

i was too smart fir education i once wrote ab essay on animal farm. went ova techers head.

:jeritroll:

whats the crack with roman. he cant wrestle for toffee. if i wanted to see a greased up lad with long hair id go to a gigalo. i want to c proper wrestlers like orton and owens. not a lad whos about as fun as a wenches wet fart.

Reactions: Prince Bálor