2013 is it the best year of the PG Era?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skypell

Jobber
Reaction score
For me 2013 was a very great year for the WWE and by far my favorite of the PG Era with great matches and great rivalries.

At the end of 2013, a new title arrives at the WWE: WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
The title will appear for the first time to TLC. Randy Orton and John Cena were in confrontation for the unification of the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight championship.

Note: Very good match with two wrestlers whom I appreciate strongly. The blows are good given and the grips are executed very well. A match which I like looked sometimes. Finally it is Randy Orton who will be crowned champion and becomes the first one WWE World Heavyweight a champion!

In 2013, there will be also an EXCELLENT Summerslam. Seriously this PPV is just magic!
Brock Lesnar / CM Punk, Cena / Bryan and Christian / Alberto Del Rio.

A real jewel of the wrestling so much this match is great. The best WWE match of Brock Lesnar in my opinion!

When I see again this match today he is as excellent as the first time when I had seen him!

To Raw, on February 25th, 2013, we also had a super match between John Cena and CM Punk.

Enormous match! Almost as good as their match at Money in the Bank 2011! An excellent alchemy between both and really good grips. To see if you are a fan of wrestling!

At Wrestlemania 29 there was also a brilliant match between The Undertaker and CM Punk.

In 2013, there has also been the great cashes in of Dolph Ziggler :

To Payback on 2013, during the return of CM Punk there was also an excellent match between CM Punk and Chris Jericho who will remain one very good memory.

Here is, what have you think of this year at the WWE?

Last edited:
Reactions: Solidus1