2011 Bloody Elbow Tournament of Bad: Art Jimmerson Region Round of 32 Voting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

After a long and extensive process, esteemed colleague Brent Brookhouse and I are proud to bring you the 2011 Bloody Elbow Tournament of Bad, an idea from the local Chicago sports radio show, Boers and Bernstein. The concept is simple: compile a list of 64 of the worst things related to the sport of MMA and pit them against one another in an NCAA Tournament-style bracket. You, the readers, vote on each match up until we have our ultimate champion.

Before we move on to the Art Jimmerson region, take note that voting in the Jon Hess region is open until midnight ET tonight. If you haven't bookmarked it by now, check out the updated bracket.

We have some good matchups today that I think (hope) end up closer than the Jimmerson region. And here.we.go:

(1) Chael Sonnen's credibility vs. (9) Joe and Dana's Five-Minute Shoutfest

(4) State of Japanese MMA vs. (5) Thanking God during postfight interview

(3) Cole Konrad's body vs. (6) Leonard Garcia scorecards

(2) UFC gladiator intro vs. (10) UFC scrubbing history

Photos courtesy of Dave Mandel, Taro Irei, Sherdog, Esther Lin for Fanhouse, Google Image Search, and my own private stash of UFC events.

Voting after the jump. Polls open until midnight ET tomorrow.