2008 predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Who would like to take over the 2008 wrestling predictions thread in the wwe section??

Switchy

Reaction score
I'll do it, I don't think I contribute enough here nowadays so I better do something to help out. I know the basics but can you gime a lil explanation how some things get more than others on aim or via PM please.

Montana

I can just post here. Mainly the more difficult the prediction, the more points on a scale to five.

So lets say a obvisous prediction like, HHH will win the wwe championship in 08, would only be worth 1-2. Now if they say at WM 2-3 if they say at wm 23 vs orton in a singles match....3-4

If they make predictions more towards summerslam, and survivor series, i would also place more value on those predictions.

1) obvisous
2) not original prediction, but still good
3) likely to happen prediction
4) kinda ballsy prediction
5) Nobody thought this prediction would happen.

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the explanation and btw it's 24 next year not 23 but I have those sorta moments too lol so it's no biggie.

This Guy

I think all predictions should be far fetched. I think only far fetched predictions should be accepted.

the dark knight

and who judges whats obvious and whats not? like vince winning the ecw title? i was 100% sure about it when they 1st announced the fucking match yet everyone went mental when it happened...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
KENFAN4LIFE WILL BECOME A MOD!!!!
Cause I'm the Grand Champion Of Charm.Tha' King OF KArnAge!
The Geed Grinding, Vaginal Pounge'ing, As$ Spanking, head scratching, Nipple Tickling, Spammer who's not afraid to be banned, Gonna annoy them Bust'a Pa'Dars til death do us part...and this forum will probably NEEVVVVERRRR!!!!...EVVVARRR!!!...NOtice ME....At All.

I'm a J.F.K....Just'a Fan'of Kennedy.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
ahh wait...nevermind,i don't wanna become a mod if ur letting jigga'boos like him in ur little mod cliq.