2 years today since the death of eddie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

6194life

Reaction score
Eddie Guerrero was one of the best of all time. VIVA LA RAZA

03mnm

Reaction score
RIP Eddie you are a Legend and your legacy on.

Travis40

RIP Eddie, one of the best ever. He'll be missed and I just wish this would never have to happen to another wrestler, but we know it will happen, and guess who will get the blame for no reason? Vince McMahon, but this thread isn't about him. RIP Eddie

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Viva La Raza, Viva Eddie Guerrero, El Calor Latino (latino Heat). Rip Eddie We Miss You, Mi Amigo.

Mr. Mat

RIP eddie you will be missed one of the greats of all time VIVA LA RAZA

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Eddie truly was one of the best of his time. I watched him since WcW and I always believed he was one of the best ever. A true role model for the Hispanic community and I think it's a shame he had to pass away when he did, after all of his struggles and tribulations had passed. Rest in Peace Eddie.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Viva La Raza, Viva Eddie Guerrero, El Calor Latino (latino Heat). Rip Eddie We Miss You, Mi Amigo.

GODdamn Dude!...Speak some Fucking American So I can understand what the Fuck You're saying!!...I mean Christ!...Its not that hard!....I sure hope Queertin Tarintino Runs you over while you're selling taco's at a pizza hut, Ya' Sack Of Fuck!!!:ranting:

*KF4L Walks out disgusted at this shits'panic person*

Mr. Mat

^isnt this a thread about ediie not you talking shit like you allways do
just say you miss eddie & stop dissing people

Travis40

^I really don't feel like arguing with you anymore, becuase we've all confirmed that you're a stupid douchebag with no respect for the dead. Just say something kind about Eddie and BTW this isn't a Brock thread...this is an Eddie thread and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.