2 years on IWF and what do i have to show for it...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

...Not a damn thing. Just thought i would let you all know.

J-Dawg aKa IWF's Funaki.

MikeRaw

What do you want to show for it? lol.
If your talking about being a mod, then IDK, but it's hard to be a mod, and most people on here haven't been. But if you're talking about respect and credibility, I'd say you have some good respect. Everyone here knows you, lol, and your pretty respected. So ya, that's all I got...

Nation

I used to feel the same way. But there's point in complaining because it didn't change anything for me.

xtremebadass

I have been here since April of 2006. I am a former TNA Mod and BTB Mod. I am not bragging, this topic makes me flashback. I still don't know how they let me be Mod, but I am glad they did, they are good people, whoever they were that let me. :)

J-Dawg, don't worry bro, your okay in my book

LadyHotrod

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

You have over 1200 posts to show. What else do you want?

:(

Famou$ 187

You've been here longer than me & I'm more known & all that shit than you.

J

I don't exactly know if that's a good thing for you though Famou$.

xtremebadass

lol, way to rub it in Famous.

J-Dawg, how about you make a list for yourself about what you want to do on the forum, post it here, and we can make it a forum wide thing. Everytime you accomplish one thing, you take it off the list. Better yet, we should make a list of what every member who joins here should want to accomplish. We should sticky that bitch.

J

Wait that actually sounds good and that means that i just actually helped accomplish something. Lmao. Problem solved.