2 Somali pirates sentenced to life in killing of U.S. citizens

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Major Brothers

Reaction score
London & Kendrick Sig(ACTUAL CHALLENGE) & there is a melina gif if any1 wants it

ok first, heres the melina gif
melina.gif

SIG
*Theme: London and Kendrick
*Colours: Blue and Gold (like there new attire)
*Person(s): Paul London and Brian Kendrick
*Text: London and Kendrick (above this) Will Rise Again
Font: any cool one
*Size: normal
Style: have the sig with the gif and writing but then can it flash to the last pic of them with the title's at armageddon (with or without the gif doesnt bother me)
Pics:

PLEASE GET RID OF THE FLASH OF THEM IF YOU CAN!!!!
0121.jpg

PLEASE MAKE THIS PIC CLEARER IF YOU CAN!!!!!
0002.jpg

PLEASE GET RID OF "HIP" SO ITS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (WITH THE BELT) IF YOU CAN!!!!!
0221.jpg

GIF!!! CAN YOU PUT IT IN IF YOU CAN!!!!
London-Kendrick-Titantron1.gif

THE PICTURE THAT WILL FLASH INTO IF YOU CAN DO IT!!!
paullondonandbriankendrick.jpg

Name placement: Spanky! (because that will be my new name, i hope, i already requested it)

p.s this is quite hard, but this is kind of what im looking for

the l&k on the turnbuckes (without the crowd) on the left and right of the sig
the l&k running in the middle
the l&k gif on the bottom right
and the writing on the bottom middle (like this)

London and Kendrick
Will Rise Again

and then like fade the pics and text (or gif if you can) into the last photo of them at armageddon (but will a puffy border (like a daydream on a cartoon or something)

this is what im looking for

1 rep for trying
2 rep for getting it close
3 rep for completeing most of it (with the flashback)
4 rep for doing everything i requested

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
(CNN) -- Two Somali pirates involved in a botched effort to obtain ransom that ended with the murders of four U.S. citizens were sentenced to life in prison Monday.

The sentencing in federal court in Norfolk, Virginia, was the first sentencing among 14 Somali pirates prosecuted for the deadly hijacking in February off the coast of Oman.

Ali Abdi Mohamed, 30, and Burhan Yusuf, 31, had pleaded guilty to charges of piracy, admitting in court papers they had been searching the high seas looking for a vessel to snatch and hold for ransom. They found the S/V Quest, a small yacht carrying two couples from the U.S. West Coast: Scott and Jean Adam, and Robert Riggle and Phyllis Macay.

After nine days, when attempts to negotiate a solution with a U.S. Navy warship failed, co-conspirators aboard the nearby hijacked vessel shot and killed the four U.S. citizens.

"This is the first case where American lives have been lost due to Somali piracy," said U.S. Attorney Neil MacBride. He added that the sentences "send a message that armed attacks on the high seas carry lifelong consequences."

Janice Federcyk of the FBI's New York office said the harsh sentences should "send a clear message that the days of unbridled armed robbery and extortion at sea are over."

Court documents show that 19 Somalis were involved in the hijacking of the Quest. Four were killed in the episode, and 14 were transported to the United States for trial in Norfolk. One juvenile aboard the ship was not charged.

Of the remaining dozen defendants, nine will be sentenced in coming weeks. The three others face the most severe charges, potentially carrying the death penalty, of kidnapping, hostage-taking and murder